Kinesio tapes are elastic bands of cotton and latex that get to stretch up to 130-150% their original length. As a result, if the bandage is applied to a patient with a stretch greater than the normal length, it will recoil after being applied and will create a pulling force on the skin or muscle on which it is applied.
This course is suitable for students of Shiatsu and alternative therapies, Shiatsupractors, Osteopaths, Chiropractors, Physiotherapists, Sports Medicine among others.
Objectives for students.
- Identify the basic principles of neuromuscular dressing.
- Know the different techniques of treatment with neuromuscular dressing.
- Identify possible practical applications of neuromuscular dressing.
Wed 3rd June 2020 Wed 10th June 2020 Wed 17th June 2020 From 16.00h to 20.00h each day. Total: 12h
Gonzalo Tsuchizawa Physiotherapis License Nº 5085.
Shiatsupractors, physiotherapist, personal trainers and professional or students of manual therapies.
Location & Fees
Enrolment: 100€ Fee: 120€ Total amount: 220€ Location: Escuela Japonesa de Shiatsu de Madrid. c/ Joaquín Bau 2 Local 28036 Madrid - Spain.
- Program. Complete notes.
- Two rolls of Kinesio tape.
- Certificate issued by the Japanese School of Shiatsu Madrid.