This treatment removes toxins from the face, repairs facial tissues and prevents and reduces the impact of the aging process.The treatment covers the neck, face and scalp; producing a deep relaxation and relief of pain and discomfort.
The production of collagen is stimulated at a deep level, which, as it grows, eliminates wrinkles and lines of expression. The result is a fresh, relaxed, toned and elastic face, characteristic of youth. This is why in Europe it is known as ‘facial surgery without a scalpel’.
- Historia del masaje
- Beneficios : La correcta aplicación de la terapia genera una gran cantidad de oxígeno en la piel, lo que produce la eliminación de toxinas y células muertas.
- Tipos de piel: normal / seca / grasa.
- Más de 20 puntos incluyen esta técnica de masaje: desarrollo paso a paso.
Saturday 25th & Sunday 26th of January 2020. From 10 am to 3 pm Total hours: 10
Patricia Herrera Huesca. Professional Japanese Facial Lifting Therapist at the Shiatsu Clinic in Madrid.
Accessible course for people interested in the benefit, health care and beauty of the skin. Beauticians, students of manual therapies
Fee & Location
Enrolment fee: 125 € First Fee: 90 € (First day of class) Total fee: 215€ Location: Escuela Japonesa de Shiatsu c/ Joaquín Bau 2 Local 28036 Madrid Spain
- Book “Kogao.Japanese Facial Lifting”. Edit 2018.
- Practical material. (Oils and creams)
- Theoretical didactic material.
- Certificate issued by the Japanese Shiatsu School.