Through this advanced course of 10 hours of duration, you will learn the different practices of specific manipulations, as well as basic notions of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
It is a theorical and practical course in which you will develop the techniques in a fluid way to improve the results of our sessions.
We recommend to make this course if you are interested, whatever you want to do it in personal or professional way, because we all have the capacity to work with this discipline. It is a training where the student will develop the necessary knowledge to achieve a mastery of Japanese Facial Lifting, Kogao.
- Theory of Ying and Yang.
- Neurovascular points.
- What can relieve facial reflexology?
- Muscular map.
- Determine the reflex zones on the face.
- Diagnostic map.
- Close neurovascular points.
- Hand technique
- Foot reflexology as an important part of the circle for more effective relaxation.
Saturday 1st & Sunday 2nd of February 2020 From 10 am to 3 pm each day. Total hours: 10h
Patricia Herrera Huesca. Professional Japanese Facial Lifting Therapist at the Shiatsu Clinic in Madrid.
-Beauticians. -Students of manual therapies. Accessible course for people interested in the benefit, health care and beauty of the skin.
Enrolment fee: 145 € First Fee: 100 € (First day of class) Total fee: 245€
- Practical material. (Oils and creams).
- Theoretical didactic material.
- Certificate issued by the Japanese Shiatsu School.