You will learn how to master this valuable Japanese-origin therapy that puts barriers to aging.
Control with your hands how to improve the look and texture of the face when it begins to lose elasticity.
Training indicated for professional (esthetic sector) and at the personal learning. No prior knowledge is required.
- History of massage.
- Benefits: The correct application of the therapy, generates a large amount of oxygen to the skin, which produces the elimination of toxins and dead cells.
- Types of skin: normal / dry / fat.
- Brief introduction to Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- Complete protocol of advanced work: Initial skin exfoliation / Step by step massage procedure.
- Application of different masks according to each type of skin.
- Complementation: hand massage for extra relaxation.
- Application of high quality products to complete the therapy: hyaluronic acid, collagen, elastin, among others.
From 10.00am to 3.00 pm Thursday 28th November 2019. Friday 29th November 2019. Saturday 30th November 2019. Sunday 1st December 2019. Total hours: 20h
Patricia Herrera Huesca. Professional Japanese Facial Lifting Therapist at the Shiatsu Clinic in Madrid.
-Beauticians -Students of manual therapies Accessible course for people interested in the benefit, health care and beauty of the skin.
Fee & Location
Enrollment. 190 € (Reservation). Fee: 200 € (Payment first day of class) Total fee. 390€ Location. Escuela Japonesa de Shiatsu. C/ Joaquín Bau 2 Local 28036 Madrid - Spain
- Book “Kogao. Lifting Facial Japonés” 2018. Includes a multitude of images and comments.
- Practical Material. (Oils and masks for different skin types)
- Certificate issued by the Japanese Shiatsu School.