Traditional Chinese Medicine discovered that each specific organ and function of the human body corresponds to a specific point that is reflected in the ear. These points serve for the evaluation and treatment of it. When an energy imbalance occurs in the organism, the anomaly is reflected in the ear. The stimulation of certain auricular points helps to restore the general energy flow as well as relieve body ailments.Auriculotherapy is an important part of Chinese medicine.
This therapy has been recognized by the OMS (World Health Organization). Auriculotherapy is a therapeutic method that is based on the stimulation of certain points of the auricle by means of stimuli such as a gentle massage, electromagnetic stimuli, seeds, magnetic balls, etc.
- Introduction and history of Auriculotherapy
- Theory of the Yin-Yang. Theory of the Five Elements. Health and disease concept according to oriental medicine.
- The Function of Auriculotherapy
- Auricular Anatomy: Etymology of the parts in which the ear is divided.
- Topography of the ear.
- Nervous system in the ear.
- Location of the auricular points in relation to the body projection of the spine
- Location and indication of the auricular points: Root of the helix. Hélix Scaphoid fossa Antehélix. Triangular pit Drink. Antitrago. Concha cymba. Shell dig. Lobe. Back side of the ear.
- Reactive points and selection of atrial points.
- Indications, advantages and contraindications of auriculotherapy.
- Ear massage.
- Auriculotherapy Technique. Treatments:
- Low back pain
- Arterial hypertension.
- Depression, melancholy.
- Digestive disorders
- Disorders of the menstrual cycle.
Tuesday 9th July 2019 Thursday 11th July 2019 Tuesday 16th July 2019 From 16.00 to 20.00 Total: 12 hours
Instructor Julio Ortiz Achar. Degree in Traditional Chinese Medicine. R.C.U.
Location & Fees
Enrolment Fee. 100€ (Reservation) Fee. 85€. Date of payment first day of class. Total amount: 185€ Location: Escuela Japonesa de Shiatsu c/ Joaquín Bau 2 Local 28036 Madrid Spain
- Complete notes
- Points spot stick sensor
- Magnetic Spheres
- Certificate issued by the Japanese School of Shiatsu